Wednesday 1 April 2020

Singing Assembly

Hi all, Miss Rader here! 
Singing assembly is always one of the highlights of my week, and I am really missing our weekly sing-a-longs. This afternoon, I will be listening to some of our favourites and having a sing-song, perhaps you can join me. Maybe if you sing loud enough, I will be able to hear you. 

Remember, there is a difference between loud singing and shouting. Loud singing means that we can still hear the notes.... so try singing at mf (mezzo-forte) - medium loud or f (forte) - loud.


So below are some of our favourites - perhaps you can perform them for your parents/carers, show them some of the actions and moves and send us videos of you singing at debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com - I can't wait to see them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment